- Your character is basically in an alternate world that can only be entered by one of the following: sleeping, unconscious, dying/death. If your character can canonly travel to different worlds, that's also a possibility.
- No, there is no known way out.
- There is a communication device called a Dreamberry. Yes, it is a ripoff of the Motorola Blackberry. You may sue the Overlord who came up with the term.
- Dreams can be broadcasted over the network and other characters can see and comment on them.
- Other types of posts can be made: Voice/Video posts.
- There is a log community where most of the actual action takes place.
- Yes, this community allows both first and third person when logging. Most people allow either of them in their posts.
- While there is a plot, the premise of the RP is mostly for character interaction and relationship development. The characters can also do pretty much anything they want.
- Yes, there is a floating castle. No, you can't go up there.
- Somarium has its own unique "world setup" and the village and the city are readily accessible. There is a desert, but characters have to work to get there.
- Your character can die, but they will "respawn" later.
- Events do happen.
- There are special cards that do special things.
- There are ghosts.
For more TL;DR detailed information, go to the Full Guide.
page revision: 2, last edited: 13 Feb 2009 07:22